What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is given to the pages on the website and stored by the browser on your computer or other device. The information stored in it can be sent back to our servers or the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website function properly. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a pixel?
A pixel is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Adjusts your choices
On the website you can choose which cookies you’ll allow. There are 4 different types of cookies defined:
Through the sliders in the window you can adjust your preferences. If you confirm your choice, the new preferences will take effect immediately. Via Current status: AcceptedCurrent status: Denied you can change your preferences.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your preferences remain known. Placing functional cookies ensures that you will have a more pleasant user experience when you visit our website in the future. The functional cookies store essential information so that you will not have to specify your preferences next time.
We use statistical cookies to optimize our website for our users based on anonymous data. We always ask your permission for the use of statistical cookies.
Social Media cookies
Social Media cookies allow us to use social elements such as instagram feeds and facebook comments on our website. In addition, the so-called pixels are also covered by these cookies. The cookies are placed by third parties and are only placed with your explicit permission.
We use marketing cookies to show you personalized content and advertisements, this on the website as external platforms. The cookies are placed by third parties and are only placed with your explicit consent.
Overview of cookies
Rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of correction: you have the right to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your data. We will abide by this, unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. You can use the contact details at the bottom of this page. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, you can always contact us and we will take the necessary measures.
Allow/disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed.
Alternatively, you can adjust the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed.
For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
If all cookies are disabled, this may result in poor functionality of the website.